Sunday, January 12, 2014

Craft a Scene - Make Your Own Theme - Week 2

This our second week of the "Make your own theme" and it looks like it is going well.  I have checked out all the participants and everyone is sharing with us what their theme is so that means you all understood the challenge. Ya!

I have the joy of introducing to you our guest designer for January, an avid crafter and beautiful scene maker - Claire, who has been enjoying and entering our challenges from the beginning.


I'm Claire from a quiet corner of north east England where I live with my son, two dogs and a very cheeky parrot. I work full time for a mental health charity and stamping is my escape from the stresses of work. I've been stamping for about 8 years and if I'm not at work or out with my dogs you will usually find me in my craft room. I don't have a particular style of craft, I love everything from cute to vintage.


I'm so excited to be guest designer for Craft a Scene, its always one of my favourite challenge as I love to start with a blank sheet of card and create a scene using ink and stamps. Claire's blog is Crlair's Craty Creations.

I've gone for a 'Sea and Sand' theme.


Here is what our wonderful design team has made for your inspiration.


Now you have a chance to make your own theme and enter our challenge for January. Please remember that you must tell us about your chosen theme to be considered for the Top 3. 

You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot.

Have fun creating!



NancyD

3 comments:

Dora said...

Hello Claire,
what a fantastic scene! especially the colourwork what you have done.
perfect!!!

Dora said...

Hello Claire,
what a fantastic scene! especially the colourwork what you have done.
perfect!!!

Helen in the UK said...

Love Claire's scene. A link to her blog would have been nice, but I eventually tracked it down by looking back through previous challenge entries :)