Sunday, December 1, 2013

Craft a Scene Trees Challenge Winners!

Hello everyone, I have our "Trees, Trees, Trees" winner and our top 3 for November.  We had 43 blog entries and 1 great email entry this month.

I always use Random.org first to find the winner of our prize so that I don't also call them a Top 3 winner. This time 6. Darlene Pavlick  



Reach out to me Darlene with your mailing address and I will send out your stamp.




When we review all the great entries each month for the Top 3 we are looking for finished projects (cards, bookmarks, framed art, etc), and scenes that are stamped or digi'd with all the scenic elements mentioned in our rules.  They we all really great this month (they usually are) and I am trying not to pick the same ones each month too.

Our Top 3 this month are:


3. Carola 


31. MaggieH 





Congratulations to all!  I will be back in a few minutes with our next challenge.

NancyD

4 comments:

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww! Vielen Dank - Thank you very much!

LG Carola

Helen in the UK said...

I'm delighted to be a Top 3 pick. Thank you!
Thanks also for providing us with great themes which inspire us to get those stamps out and get creative :)

Darlene said...

I'm thrilled to be chosen as you winner. I'm sorry to be late commenting but have been sick in bed. I will email you tomorrow when I can get onto my computer. Honored and thanks again!

Maggie said...

Thank you for picking me in the Top 3 I am thrilled.

MaggieH