Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fowl Weather Challenge Winners!

Hello everyone, I think this theme was difficult for challengers to interpret as we have several entries that don't meet the requirements to have a bird (fowl) and stormy weather.  We only had 13 direct challengers and 2 email entries so I have decided to dispense with the random winner and name the Top 4 instead. I do hope everyone doesn't mind the change.

When we review all the great entries each month for the Top 3/4 we are looking for finished projects (cards, bookmarks, framed art, etc), and scenes that are stamped or digi'd with all the scenic elements mentioned in our rules.  

Our Top 4 this month are:


Dawn - email entry


Helen Quilts

Kati - Mamapias Stamp Corner


Congratulations to all!  I will be back in a few minutes with our next challenge.

NancyD

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats to the other top picks! Fun to be pushed a little outside our normal comfort zones by the challenge :)

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for picking my scene for the Top 4. Congrats to all the Top entries.

Anonymous said...

I was delighted to find my card amongst the top four for this Challenge - thanks so much! I agree that some people did seem to struggle to stick to the theme - but there were some wonderful interpretations. Congratulations to all the Top entries - and now to look out my Tree stamps for the next challenge!
Jomada-Dawn